Wednesday, August 23, 2006

an annoying girl..

Today school was alright..there was this girl who was really annoying..a friend of mine tried to get back at her by slamming her locker..twice??lols..mm..cos he was saying she was annoying him to the limit and that he couldn't take it anymore..mm..o wells..they are gonna go online on a day to tell her to !@#@! off...but o wells...I can't be stuffed..lols..I'm not really one to take a grudge..so yeah..lols
Today...two people tried to attack me a few times in a row...especially during PE class...lols.. *glares at Mr Croft and Mr Christiansz..lol* ..mm..that reminds me..Mr Croft and I were playing snap Shuje's way during once in english lesson..and we went on like for 10 mins..cos none of us were budging and not paying attention..lols.. anyways...i wanted to "overthrow" my attackers..but the teacher scolded them first for trying to attack me first..haha..it was 2 on 1..mm..lols..
Duke of ed camp..next week...so don't wanna go..lols..camping in the bush..mmm....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home